DLF, is India’s largest real estate company in terms of revenues, earnings, market capitalisation and developable area. The Retail Mall’s and Commercial Complexes SBU is a major thrust area for DLF. The company has 12 million square feet of retail projects and commercial complexes under construction.
DLF Emporio, is a one of its kind luxury retail format with a little of 3 lakh square feet of leasable area. It has been designed as a name synonymous with luxury- offering a unique shopping experience where the accent is on exclusivity, space and aesthetics. There is no other place where such a wealth of designer and premium merchandise, lifestyle products and services showcased under one elegant roof.
We have been handling their mainline advertising. Some of the campaigns are as follows:
Campaign 1:Winter Sale (Christmas and New Year)
This was during the time when the demonetization move severely impacted on buyer sentiment and so the client wanted to start a Festive campaign for December in order to get some traction with the buyers and encourage them to come and shop. December brings along not only Christmas but also the sales season.
Campaign 2: Shopping Fiesta
This is a month long activity where Patrons who shop for INR 25000 and above are eligible to win designer gifts, vouchers and other exclusive prizes from the in-house brands at Emporio. They give out daily, weekly and a monthly prize to their top shoppers. The whole point of this exercise is to stimulate sales by encouraging shoppers to come and shop. Simultaneously during the month on specified days, they arrange beauty treatments, salon services and Tarot and Numerology sessions by renowned professionals to pamper the guests as they shop.
Campaign 3: Sale Preview
Sales preview happens in mid of June, which is basically the launch of the new spring summer collection and the time when the mall goes on sale.
DLF Emporio, India’s first and finest luxury destination, presents the uber-luxurious wedding show, ‘DLF Emporio Couture Weddings’ from 3rd-6th Aug 2017 amidst stunning couture collections and some of India’s biggest names in fashion.Over the years “The DLF Emporio Couture Weddings” has transformed into a unique and personalized wedding show that brings India’s leading celebrity stylists and celebrated Fashion Designers under one roof to assist and advice patrons on all their wedding shopping and trousseau needs.
This will be your chance to meet India’s leading designers and a celebrity makeup expert as they help put together your look for that special day.
Highlights of the Event:
• DLF Emporio will bring on board a renowned celebrity stylists who will assist patrons with all their wedding needs, including trousseau, honeymoon shopping and even that perfect wedding gift
• Leading designers housed at DLF Emporio will personally be available to showcase their splendid Couture week collections, and assist to-be brides and grooms with their trousseau selection
• Exclusive workshops on styling, make-up and more by industry experts during the event for the upcoming wedding season
Beside these main campaigns we have designed a number of collaterals for several of their events, which are as follows:
- L’homme Luxury: It’s a fashion show wherein all menswear brands at DLF Emporio will be showcasing. Over drinks & food
2. Vintage Car Rally: The Vintage Car Rally with 25 Vintage Cars kicked off at 8AM from DLF Golf Course. The procession leave the golf course at about 10:30 AM and make its way to DLF Cyber Hub where the cyber hub team will provide them some entertainment and keep them busy for a few hours. After which the procession will then head to Emporio in time for Lunch (around 2:00 pm), which will be held at Setz. All the cars will be parked at the Pavilion area and they will be available for display and pictures. There will be a small prize distribution ceremony which will be held at the Pavilion only against a backdrop which will make for good photo ops and PR opportunities. After the ceremony the guests will be moved to Setz for lunch and drinks.3. Valentines Day standee:
4. New Year Invite:
Art: Shailender & Nikhil